1. General information
- This policy applies to the Website, operating at the url address: http://cylylym.cluster030.hosting.ovh.net
- The website operator and the personal data administrator is: Linguido sp. Z o. O. in Olsztyn at ul. Towarowa 20B, 10-417, entered into the National Court Register by the District Court in Olsztyn, VIII Division Economic KRS, under the number KRS 0000840230, with share capital of 5 445 z? , NIP 7393939834, REGON 38601447700000
- The operator's e-mail contact address is email@example.com
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Newsletter service
- Running an online forum
- Conducting online chat conversations
- Presentation of your user profile to other users
- Service ask? via the form
- Implementation of ordered services
- Presentation of the offer or information
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- Through the voluntarily entered data in the forms that remain? entered into the Operator's systems.
- By saving cookie files in end devices (so-called "cookies").
2. Selected methods of data protection used by the Operator
- The places of logging in and entering personal data are? protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). Thanks to this, the personal data and login data entered on the website remain unchanged. encrypted on the user's computer and can be by? read only on the target server.
- Personal data stored in the database are encrypted in such a way that only the key with the operator can read them. Thanks to this, the data are protected in case the database is stolen from the server.
- User passwords are stored in hashed form. The hash function works in one direction - it is not possible to reverse it, which is now the modern standard for password storage? your visitors.
- In order to protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
- An important element of data protection is regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator's server: https://home.pl/
Application (app.linguido.com) on the operator's server: https://aws.amazon.com/
4. Your rights and additional information on how to use the data
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer? Your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary for the performance of the agreement concluded with you? contract or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- hosting company based on entrustment
- law firms and debt collectors
- payment operators
- operators of online chat solutions
- authorized employees and co-workers who use from data in order to achieve the purpose of the website
- companies providing marketing services to the Administrator
- Are your personal data processed? by the Administrator no longer than it is necessary for the performance of related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed longer than for 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- correcting them,
- processing restrictions,
- and data transfer.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data in order to perform the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, while the right to object will not be allowed by? performed in the case of valid legitimate grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the determination, investigation or defense of claims.
- The Administrator's actions may be appealed against to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the operation of the Website.
- In relation to you, I can? by? undertaken activities consisting in automated decision making, including profiling in order to provide services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data are transferred to third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we send them outside the European Union.
5. Information on forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if they are given.
- The service can save? information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The service, in some cases, can save? information? making it easier linking the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user's e-mail address appears? inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the service request or commercial contact, registration of services, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly indicate what it is for used.
6. Administrator logs
- Information about the behavior of users on the website may be is subject to? logging in. These data are used to administer the website.
7. Important marketing techniques
- The operator uses remarketing techniques that allow for matching advertising messages to the user's behavior on the website, what can give? the illusion that the user's personal data is used to track it, but in practice no personal data is transferred from the Operator to the advertising operators. The technological condition of such actions? cookies are turned on.
- The operator uses a solution that examines the behavior of users by creating heat maps and recording the behavior on the website. This information is anonymized before being sent to the service operator so that he does not know which natural person they concern. In particular, recording is not subject to typed passwords and other personal data.
- The operator uses a solution that automates the operation of the Website in relation to users, e.g. an email to the user after visiting a specific subpage, if he expresses? he agreed? to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
8. Information about cookies
- Cookies (so-called "cookies") are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the Website User and are intended for to use the pages of the Service. Cookies usually contain names? the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User's end device and obtains access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter? login and password;
- achieving the goals set out above in the section "Important marketing techniques";
- As part of the Website, are two basic types of cookies:? session? (session cookies) and? constant? e? (persistent cookies). Session cookies? s? temporary files that are stored? on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). ? Permanent? cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until their removal by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the User's end device by default. Website users may will make changes to the law? in this regard. The internet browser allows the removal of cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this can be found in the help or documentation of your web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may be used by? as? by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular the companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in ? in the USA), LinkedIn (Microsoft Inc., USA).
9. Managing cookies? how does it express in practice? and withdraws? agree ??
- If the user does not want to receive? cookies, maybe? browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for the processes of authentication, security, and maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may make it impossible to using websites
- In order to manage cookie settings, select the browser from the list below. which you are using and follow the instructions: