1. General information
- This policy applies to the Website functioning at the url address: https://linguido.com
- The website operator and personal data administrator is: Linguido sp. Z o.o. with headquarters in Olsztyn at ul. Towarowa 20B, 10-417 entered into the National Court Register by the District Court in Olsztyn, VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000840230, with share capital of PLN 5,445, NIP 7393939834, REGON 38601447700000
- The operator's e-mail contact address is email@example.com
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Newsletter service
- Running an online forum
- Online chat conversations
- Presentation of the user profile to other users
- Query handling by the form
- Implementation of ordered services
- Presentation of the offer or information
- The website gathers information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
- Through data voluntarily entered in forms that are entered into the Operator's systems.
- By saving cookie files in end devices (so-called "cookies").
2. Selected methods of data protection used by the Operator
- The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). Thanks to this, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user's computer and can be read only on the target server.
- Personal data stored in the database are encrypted in such a way that only the Operator's key can read it. Thanks to this, the data is protected in case the database is stolen from the server.
- User passwords are stored in a hash form. The hash function works in one direction - it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is now a modern standard in the field of storing user passwords.
- To protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
- An important element of data protection is the regular update of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator's server: https://home.pl/
Application (app.linguido.com) on the operator's server: https://aws.amazon.com/
4. Your rights and additional information on how to use the data
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- hosting company based on entrustment
- law firms and debt collectors
- payment operators
- operators of online chat solutions
- authorized employees and associates who use data to achieve the purpose of the site
- companies providing marketing services to the Administrator
- Your personal data is processed by the Administrator no longer than necessary to perform the activities related to them specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- correcting them,
- processing restrictions,
- and data transfer.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of exercising legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right to object cannot be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for the processing of interests, rights and freedoms overriding you, in particular the determination, exercise or defense of claims.
- The Administrator's actions may be appealed to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
- In relation to you, actions may be taken involving automated decision making, including profiling to provide services under the concluded contract and for direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is transferred to third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we send them outside the European Union.
5. Information on forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if they are provided.
- The website may save information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
- In some cases, the website may save information that makes it easier to link data in the form to the email address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user's email address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the service request or business contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly indicates what it is used for.
6. Administrator logs
- Information on user behavior on the site may be subject to login. These data are used to administer the site.
7. Important marketing techniques
- The operator uses remarketing techniques that allow adverts to be adapted to the user's behavior on the site, which may give the illusion that the user's personal data is used to track him, but in practice no personal data from the operator to the advertising operators is transferred. The technological condition for such activities is cookies enabled.
- The operator uses a solution that tests users' behavior by creating heat maps and recording behavior on the website. This information is anonymized before it is sent to the service operator so that he does not know what natural person it concerns. In particular, the entered passwords and other personal data are not recorded.
- The Operator applies a solution that automates the operation of the Website for users, e.g. that can send an email to the user after visiting a specific subpage, provided that he has agreed to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
8. Information about cookies
- Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- achieving the objectives set out above in the section 'Important marketing techniques';
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User's end device. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular, the companies: Google (Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. with its registered office in the USA), LinkedIn (Microsoft Inc. with its registered office in the USA).
9. Managing cookie files - how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, he can change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
- To manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions: